Monday, January 14, 2013

My Christmas holidays

During Christmas holidays I was at home. I played with my turtle and I spent most of my time watching TV. I also read the book which I presented on  4th January. I went skiing with to Rogla a ski club. I celebrated the new year at my granmother's house. 
Dušan, 7. b

We went to Macedonia for Christmas holidays. I played a lot of computer games and watched TV. Then I and my friends went to the cinema. The movie was very interesting. We had a great time together. Those were my best Christmas holidays ever. 
Iva, 7. b

I was at home during Christmas holidays. On Christmas Eve we opened our presents. I wasn't very happy that we opened them before Christmas, but I didn't care much about it, because on Christmas morning we all went to my grandparents' where we opened the rest of the presents. 
Žiga, 7. b

For Christmas holidays I went with my friends to Pokljuka. We were there a week before the new year. We built a snowman and we walked a lot. One day we walked for about ten kilometres. We celebrated the new yeat there too. We had a very good time. 
Miha. 7. b

We went to my grandparents'. At six o'clock we had dinner. We had chicken and potatoes, a fish,... Then we opened our gifts. In the morning we went home. I had very boring Christmas holidays. 
Ian, 7. b

Every year we have a special Christmas dinner.  My aunt, uncle and cousins come and everyone makes something to eat. 
This Christmas we wanted to make something special. My cousins brought three different kinds of potatoes. It was very interesting and I liked it very much. They also brought steaks and some cake. My parents made  a chicken filled with bread amd my favourite dish - a chicken pie. I made some muffins and orange jelly. 
I liked the chicken pie, because it was crunchy on the outside and creamy inside and it was absolutely delicious. Small pieces of chicken, mixed with sour cream and mustard are stuffed into special pie dough. Then it is put into the oven and baked until it is golden brown. After that you are ready to enjoy it. 
Next year I will cook something new and interesting again. 
Teja. 9.a




No comments: