Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A day in the life of my mum

My mum is an architect. She gets up a seven o'clock. Then she has breakfast. She starts work at half past eight and finishes at four o'clock. She goes to work by car. When she comes home, she plays with my sister and tidies up the flat. Then she prepares dinner. After dinner she watches TV with my dad or reads books. She goes to bed at twelve o'clock. Her day is tiring.
Ivana, 6.b

My mum Ela usually gets up at 7 o'clock. She sometimes works in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. When she works in the morning, she first makes breakfast for herself. Then she goes to work by bike. She is a translator. She translates from Slovene to English. At half past two she goes home. Then she prepares lunch for herself and for my dad, sometimes also for me and my brother. After that she helps me for school. We also play together. In the evening she has dinner. Then she brushes her teeth and at eleven o'clock she goes to bed.
Her day is tiring, for this reason my day is better.
Hana, 6.b

My mum usually gets up at 7 o'clock. Then she quickly eats her breakfast and goes to work. My mum is a hotel manager, the hotel is called Azur. She come from work at 6 p.m. She often picks me up at my grandma's home and we go shopping. Later we come home. My mum makes dinner for me, my dad and my brother. She also bakes and sells cakes. She usually goes to bed at eleven o'clock.
I like my mum's life, but mine is better.
Nejc H., 6. a

My mum usually gets up at nine o'clock. Then she has breakfast. After that she brushes her teeth and dresses. At a quarter to ten she goes to work. She works at the Opera. At two o'clock she goes home. Then she cooks. At three she watches TV and at five o'clock she goes to work. At ten o'clock she comes home. Then she has a shower. At eleven o'clock sh goes to sleep.
Matej, 6. b

My mum's name is Sabina. She is a doctor. She usually gets up at eight o'clock. Then she has breakfast. After that she gets dressed. At nine o'clock she goes to work. She works in a hospital. In the hospital she helps people. At two o'clock she goes to school to take my little sister home. Then she reads books. After that she eats lunch. From four to five o'clock she watches TV. After that she takes our dog for a walk. She comes home at six. At half past six she usually makes pancakes. We eat them at seven o'clock. Then she goes for a walk with my sister and our dog. At eleven o'clock she goes to bed.
I would like to live like her because it's interesting.
Ela, 6. a

No comments: