Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A day in the life of my dad

My dad's name is Tomaž. he is forty-two years old. He sometimes gets up at eight o'clock, sometimes at nine o'clock. Then he has breakfast. After that he has a shower. Then he goes to work. He is a vet. He helps dogs and cats. He likes that. He comes home at twelve o'clock. At home he looks after his children. He goes to sleep at eleven o'clock. 
Luka M.K., 6.a

My dad's name is Tadej. He is an architect. He gets up at a quarter to six. Then he wakes me up. At a quarter past six we go to the pool. I go to the fitness, but he goes in the water. At eight o'clock we have a shower. Then we have breakfast. After that I go to school but he goes to work. At twelve o'clock he has lunch. He takes my sister home from school at half past four. Then he comes home. At seven o'clock I come home and we have dinner. Then he works or does homework with my sister. At ten o'clock he goes running. Then he has a shower. After that he goes to bed. 
Maša, 6.a

No comments: