Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A day in the life of my brother

Oskar wakes up at 8 o'clock. He has breakfast at five past eight. At a quarter past eight the baby-sitter comes. Oskar is sad because all the family is gone and he needs to stay with the baby-sitter. Usually they watch TV or they play with toys. At 9 o'clock they go for a walk to the park. They play a lot. Sometimes they go by bicycle. My brother is really good at riding it. When they come home Oskar eats lunch and then he goes to sleep. When he wakes up they go for a walk again. When mum comes he is so happy. He plays all the time until it's time for dinner. Sometimes he goes to sleep at 11 o'clock. I know that this si not good but Oskar really hates sleeping. That's not fair - Oskar doesn't need to go to school!!! I envy him. 
Erik, 6.a

My brother's name is Matic. He is 6 years old. He usually gets up at a quarter to eight. Then he gets dressed. My mum takes him to school. Sometimes I do that. In the afternoon he has football or judo. After that my dad comes and takes him home. When  I'm bored I sometimes play with him. Sometimes he's like a little monster. In the evening he reads books about kings. They're funny. Then he gets dressed in his pyjamas. He sleeps with the lights on. I share the room with him, so I usually hate that, because I can't sleep. I don't like his day. I like my day more, because it's usually very cool. 
Luna, 6.a


No comments: