Sunday, May 17, 2015

Experiences

        I’ve done many things in my life. I have been to the USA, Australia, Egypt, China … I’ve already gone bowling, ice-skating, swimming, and skiing. I’ve eaten many interesting kinds of food like kangaroo and alligator meat and insect cookies. I’ve had two nasty falls, a dog bit me and I’ve almost fallen down a waterfall.
        In summer my family and I went to Thailand. We were there for a week. We went to two organized tours. The first one was to an elephant park. There we saw an elephant show and we paid for an elephant ride. The second one was a trip to an island.  We went by boat. The boat was a jet boat, so when it jumped on a wave water splashed into the boat. Before we arrived everybody was as wet as if they have jumped into the sea. When we arrived, we took a break to dry off. After that we took a tour to the waterfalls. We took a path to the top of the waterfalls. You could stand on top of the waterfall because the water was about five centimeters high. We were enjoying the view while the others went down. When we turned around to leave I slipped on a wet rock and because there was no fence or anything else to stop me from falling I almost fell down the waterfall. Luckily, I managed to grab a rock so my father was able to pull me back on top. The ride back wasn’t much better. That day I was wet and scared, so we could say the trip wasn’t pleasant.

I’d like to visit more places like: Japan, India, Spain, Canada … I’d also like to go skydiving and diving, I would like to pet a tiger or a lion.
David, 8. a

No comments: