Sunday, May 17, 2015

My dream job

When I grow up I would like to be a scientist. I like this job because I love watching bacteria under microscope, I like discovering new things and I would like to know if there exists smaller things than an atom, I would like to make a cure for sick people and I would like to invent new things. In this job I will have to work with other scientists and I will have to work with other companies. For this job I will have to learn a lot and I will have to have good marks at school. When I work with microscope, I will have to be very patient.
Fedja, 7. b                                                               www.clipartpanda.com


When I grow up, I would like to have my own bakery. I would like to be a confectioner.
I love to bake, so I think this job would be perfect for me. I really like this job, because I think it is so interesting. I could bake big wedding cakes, cute cupcakes and make delicious ice-cream. So many different deserts! And if my bakery is successful, I would earn a lot of money.
But to reach this, I will have to work very hard. I will have to go to confectionery school. And when I already have a bakery, I won’t stop learning. I will go to cooking courses and seminars.
I would like to work with a person that knows a lot about desserts, so she could help me run the bakery.
Lana, 7. b

When I grow up I would like to be a writer. I like this job because you can't have wrong ideas. Everything is correct. I also like it because it allowes me to express myself and share my ideas with other people. I especialy like this job because I can use my own imagination.
I will work all around the world. I will travel to different places to find insparation. I will work mostly alone, if I work with someone, he or she will probably travel with me.
To be a writer I will have to study a lot. I will also have to take every opportunity that I get. I will have to work very hard.

Ajda, 7. b 

No comments: