Sunday, March 29, 2015

We all like travelling

Czech Republic is in the middle of Europe. It’s quite big. Czech’s capital is Prague, which is bigger than Ljubljana. The offical language is Czech.
I was in Prague one year ago. This city is very beautiful. I was there one week. We travelled by train with my mother, brother and sister. My dad stayed at home with my dog because he had a job. I saw a lot of interesting things there. Every day we went across Charles Bridge in the centre of city. I also saw the Prague castle, the Cathedral of St. Vid and the old city square. Because there was no time, we ate in a small pub, but just for lunch. For dinner we ate Korean pocket soup, but I didn’t like it because it was spicy. I didn’t speake English, because I didn’t need to.
I really like this country, because Prague is very old and it has a style. I really want to visit it one more time.
Neža, 7. b

Croatia is my favourite country. It is in the south of Europe. The capital city is Zagreb. Croatia has got 4 million people. The offical language is Croatian. The flag is white, blue and red.
I went there last summer .I stayed for four weeks. I travelled by car with my family . I played with my friend. I saw the capital city. I bought nothing, but I ate many fish. I met my good friend Mark. I didn't speak English because I spoke Croatian.
I like this country, because it has many friendly people. I would like to live there because I love the sea and the islands. Many famous people go there for holidays.
Peter, 7.b

My favourite country is Cuba. This is a Carribean island east of Mexico. The capital is Havana. The official language is Spanish. There are about eleven million inhabitants. The flag has five blue and white stripes and a red triangle on left side with a white star inside.
I went there in October 2010 and I stayed there for three weeks. First I went from Ljubljana by car to Ponte Tresa (Switzerland) and then to Zürich by train. From there I travelled by plane for 12 hours. I went there with my mom, cousin, uncle and my aunt. I met some local people there and ate delicious Cuban food. I stayed in a hotel with five stars with a pool and sandy beach. I didn't speak English there because I didn't know how.
I like this country because it has a lot of sun but I wouldn't live there because I like Slovenia more.
Maks Ž., 7. b

Germany is in the centre of Europe. The capital city is Berlin. The population of Germany is 81 million. The official language is German. Flag is black, red and yellow.
I went to Germany during the autumn holidays. I stay there for five days. I went to Germany with my family. We travelled by train. We travelled eight hours. We went to Munich. First day we saw the old city of Munich and the Technical Museum. The second day we travelled by train to Ulm. There is a Legoland and we visited it. I liked it. There we brought some lego cubes for my younger brother. The third day we visited the famous football stadium Allianz arena. It’s very big. I liked it. Then we went to the airplane museum. There were many interesting airplanes.
We bought some postcards and stamps. We ate German food. In Munich I didn’t speak English because we spoke German.
I like Germany because it’s big and there are many interesting things to see but there are too many people, so I don’t want to live there.
Lenart, 7. b

France is in Europe. The capital city is Paris. The official language is French.
I was in France many times. We (my family and I) went there for about three weeks in summer holidays. We were in many cities, like Marseille, Avignon, Lyon, Toulouse, Orleans, le Mont-St-Michel and Paris. In Paris we saw a lot of interesting things, like the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe.
I like France very much. I think it is my favourite country, because whenever I go there, I feel so romantic and special.
I will never get tired of France.
Lana, 7. b

Great Britain lies in Europe. It is actually an island which consists of four countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The capital of Great Britain is London. Great Britain is a kingdom. The queen of Great Britain is Queen Elizabeth II. The highest mountain is Ben Nevis and the most popular lake is Loch Ness.
I was in Great Britain twice. When I was there the first time I stayed in London, next to the Victoria train station. The second time I was there, last year, I stayed in four hotels in six days. I visited London again, but I also went to Oxford where I visited the Oxford university. I visited the coast, a lot of museums but I really enjoyed watching English pupils going to school in their uniforms. I really like Great Britain and I would like to live there someday.
Maja, 7.b




No comments: