Monday, January 04, 2016

My favourite sport

www.123rf.com
My favourite sport is dancing. I dance breakdance and I like it because it keeps me fit and healthy, I like the music we dance to and I love the moves we do. It can be both individual and team sport. It is an indoor sport but in the past it was a street dance.
I train it five times a week for four years. Breakdance is a very special dance because it contains power moves like headspin, hand hops and so on. If you train breakdance at least twice a week on my level, I'm sure you will get fitter and stronger. If you love house, dance or electro music, this is definitely sport for you. I also love it because I meet a lot of new friends at different competitions. I think it is a bit dangerous because you can hurt yourself badly if you do the moves wrongly. It can sometimes be difficult and exhausting in the beginning, but later when you get used to it, it becomes great fun, relaxing and exciting. All we need is motivation and determination and in that way we will enjoy and be successful. I would recommend breakdance to everybody who wants to live healthily and actively and who wants to have better quality of life.
To sum up, breakdance is a very healthy activity and is very useful for the whole body. Most of the muscles are active while dancing. I feel better and I have more energy when I am physical active and I would recommend all people to do more sports because it is the best way to stay healthy fit and to exercise.
Luka Ž., 9. a


My favorite sport is riding. I like it, because it really feels good when I am with my horse Aurora in the middle of the forest and the nature is all around me.
Riding can be individual sport, but sometimes it is better if you are not alone. For example, if you go mountain riding it can be really dangerous because of the rocks, so it is recommended to have someone who can help you. It is an outdoor sport, and for me it is the best to go into the forest with my horse Aurora, my cousin Živa and her horse Speedy.
For riding you need a saddle, a bridle and a blanket to put it under the saddle. It is not always necessary but it is recommended. But it is really important to have a helmet and some special clothes.
I do not practice it a lot. Just when I go to my grandparents. I always ride Aurora, but it has to be a good weather and the road must not be risky. I would never risk our lives. I have trained it but I gave up after three years, because I did not like it there anymore. It was always the same.
It is really a good sport because you can be with your animal, and you can go almost everywhere. I love it because I and my horse can go really fast or really slow, and we can be connected. It is important for me that it does not pollute the environment too.
The negative side is that it can be dangerous. For example, if something scares the horse, it can stand on his back legs and if you are not ready, it can throw you off his back. I hate that I have to do a lot of training to be finally  “a real rider’'. And I do not like the fact that I have to put all the equipment off and on to my horse every time again. That is not that easy that it sounds!
Horse riding is really good because it is not that hard and it can be fun. You can go almost everywhere with horses and they can be a really good company on the ride to the secrets.
Kaia, 9. a

No comments: