Thursday, December 15, 2011

My home

I live in a terraced house. We have got a terrace. We haven’t got an attic and a cellar. In our house there are two floors.  Downstairs, there is a hall, a toilet, a kitchen, a living room and dining room.

Upstairs, there is my room, my sister`s room, my brother`s room, two bathroom and parent`s bedroom.

In my room, there is a carpet between the desk and white bed. The window is opposite the door. My wardrobe is next to the door and window. I don`t share my room. My room is very comfortable and cosy.

We have got a dog. Her place is downstairs near the two cupboards.
I like our house, because is very light and sunny.
Petja, 6. b


I live in a block of flats. I like our flat. It is small, but I think it is cosy. There are two bedrooms. There is a bathroom, a toilet, a living room and a kitchen. There is not a garden and a garage. In my room there is a bunk bed. There is a desk next to the bunk bed. On the desk there is a globe, a lot of pencils and colour pencils and an alarm – clock. There is a bookcase above the desk. In and on the bookcase there is a lot of books. There is a dragon on the wall. There are four drawers under the desk. There is a wardrobe next to the desk. I do not share my room. My room is small, but I like it. It is very cosy.
Jaka, 6. b


I live in a very big flat with my family. Our flat is big and cosy. It is very clean too, except my sister‘s room. But my room is very clean.
We have a balcony, a hall, and a utility. The utility is a special room. There is a washing machine and it is a very dark room.

In our flat there is a kitchen, a toilet, a bathroom, a playroom, a dining room, a hall, a living room, my sisters’ room and my room an my mum’s and dad’s room. My room is very cosy, little and light. There is a bed and a desk. In my room there is a long rug, and my dog Dakhla loves it because sometimes she sleeps there. I love my little room, because it is very light and because I don’t share it.
Lara, 6. b

I live in a block of flats. Our flat is big. We haven’t got a garden or a garage.
There is a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and four bedrooms in our house. My room is small and cosy. Zala’s room is big and beautiful. Lana’s room is big and colourful. My room is green. My father’s and mother’s room is very big. I have got a bunk bad. My desk is next to the window. The wardrobe is next to my bunk bad. The bookcase is on the wardrobe.
I love my room and my home.
Iza, 6.b

No comments: