Monday, November 14, 2011

Everything about me

My name is Jaka. I like my name. For me, this name is very beautiful. I am a proud Slovene. I am eleven years old. This is the best year of my life, because I travel a lot. I live in a calm town, Ljubljana. It is the capital city of Slovenia. I live with my mother and her partner, Andrej. Both are forty-four years old. Andrej likes jokes and my mum is very friendly.  My best friend is Žiga. He plays hockey. He lives near me in a block of flats. I like drawing plans. For that I need drawing paper, pencils, a ruler, a rubber and a lot of patience. I play computer games very rarely. I play handball. I have training almost every day. I and my grandmother go to Ljubljana´s castle every Monday.
Jaka, 6. b

Hi, my name is Iza. I'm ten. I'm Slovene. I live in a block of flats. I have got two sisters. Their names are Zala and Lana. Lana is two years old and Zala is thirteen years old. My father Srečko is a teacher. My mother Ajda works in a tourist agency. My favourite colour is green. My favourite animal is a horse. I love dancing and singing. I can play the violin. My best friend is Petja. She has got a dog. Its name is Seli. She has got one brother and one sister. Their names are Jaša and Sofija. Sofija is four years old and Jaša is seven years old.
Iza, 6.b

My name is Petja. I am eleven years old. I am Slovenian. I have got brown hair and blue eyes. I live in Ljubljana in a house. I like my family. I have got one brother and one sister. My brother's name is Jaša. He is seven years old. He likes playing football. My sister's name is Sofija. She is four years old. She is very big for she age. I have got one grandmother. Her name is Franka. She is sixty-five years old. I have got a dog. Her name is Sally. She is Irish. I have got two crabs in my aqarium. They are small and red. My favourite friends are Hana and Iza. Hana has got blond hair and blue eyes. She has got a dog. Her name is Žari. Iza has got light brown hair. She plays the violin.
I love reading books and I love animals. Horses are my favourite animals. I can ride a horse very well. I play the clarinet. I collect hankies. My favourite sports are ice skating and rollerblading.
Petja, 6.b

My name is Iva. I was born on September 17, 2000 in Bitola. I’m eleven years old now. I’m both Macedonian and Slovene. I live in Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia. I have got one sister. Her name is Mila and she is fourteen years old. She was also born in Bitola, Macedonia.
I can swim very well. I also like playing tennis. Besides, I am interested in acting, and I take lessons of drama acting at school. I trained gymnastics for 5 years. Geography and History are my favourite subjects at school. I like pets very much, but I don’t have any.
My mum’s name is Jasmina and she is a dentist. My dad’s name is Petar and he is a computer engineer. We live in block of flats.
I have a lot of school friends and some family friends. I often enjoy with my friend Andrea. She is twelve years old. She was born in the USA. She lived in New York, but she moved to Ljubljana two years ago. Her parents are my parents’ family friends. Andrea has got a brother - Victor. He is four years old and he is real genius for his age.
Iva, 6.b

No comments: