Thursday, December 24, 2009

We all like Christmas ...

I like Christmas because there is no school on Christmas. I like it also because we eat very delicious food and we get the presents, and the tree is wonderful when it's shining…
Tita, 6.a

I like Christmas because there’s one time of the year when people come together and then Father Christmas comes and puts presents under our Christmas tree. It's a time when people don't think about themselves, but about the others.
Angela, 6. a

I like Christmas because this year I decorated everything all by myself.
Martin, 6.a

I like Christmas because I'm with my family, because it is so nice, because of the decoration, and the Christmas tree. I like it when we are at my grandma’s, because we are all together and happy.
Ema, 6.a

I like Christmas because I am free, I get presents and I am with my family.
Gašper, 6.b

I like Christmas because it is fun and I’m happy. My presents are big and my family is nice.
Urša, 6.b

I like Christmas because of the presents and the candies and because I am together with my parents.
Matic, 6.b

I like Christmas because I get presents and I am with my family. We have very good dinner too. We’ve got a turkey, potatoes, cheese, bread and a lot of things.
Ava, 6.b

I like Christmas because I get presents and because I have free time.
Hana, 6.b

I like Christmas because I have free time and I get presents. Christmas is fun.
Zala, 6.b

I like Christmas because I get presents and I am free! I like Christmas parties.
Mila, 6.b

No comments: