Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Our Letters to Santa Claus

Dear Santa Claus,

for Christmas I would like:
- some new shoes
- a CD from singers Zui Suicide & Audrey Kitching
- some toys for my dog
- nothing for my brother… just kidding
- a bag/purse for my mum
- a new phone for my dad
- a scarf for my brother

Well, that's some of my wishes because, they're too many to put them on this list.
Lots of health and love,
Tita


Dear Santa Claus!

I'd love to have one soft toy, one Big animals book and a lot of candies too. My sister wants a Barbie house with a garden. My dad wants a big chocolate and my mum wants a scarf.
Merry Christmas and thank you,
Petra


Dear Santa Claus!

I am really looking forward to Christmas and I want to tell you about the presents I like.
I’d like to have an electric guitar. My brother would like to have a new skateboard and my mum would like to have a new bed.
Best wishes from Lan!

No comments: