Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Our family rules

Every morning, I first need to make my bed. When I put on my clothes on, I always take my dog for a walk. After eating my breakfast I have to wash my dishes. When I leave our flat, I need to turn the lights off. After I come home, I first need to take the mail. I mustn't wear shoes in the flat, so I change into slippers. If my room is messy, I must tidy it up. After that, I need to do my homework and learn for at least two hours. Then I must do some housework. I hang out the washing, I take the rubbish out, or I wash the dishes. In the evening I prepare dinner and my schoolbag. I need to go to bed at least at nine o'clock. At the weekends I can watch a movie till half past nine. I must tidy the flat, learn and cook, but I can go out with my friends. I'm okay with my house rules and I wouldn't change anything.
Maja, 7. b

Every day starts like this: I must wake up at 7 o'clock. Then I must make my bed. My brother makes his bed too. At 8 o'clock I must go to school. At school I must listen to the teacher. School ends at 2 o'clock. When I go home by bus, I must give up my seat to someone older. At home I must do my homework. Then I must study. I must clean my room. I must take rubbish out of the house. I can watch TV. Then I go to the football training. After training I can eat dinner. I must go to bed at 9 o’clock.
But at weekend I start like this: I can sleep to 9 o’clock. Then I must prepare breakfast. My younger brother helps me with it. After breakfast I must go to football match. Then I must study a lot. In the evening I can watch TV till 10 o’clock.
I don’t like my rules because I don’t have any free time.
Jan, 7.b

I am Lana and I am 12 years old. In my family we all have duties. When I wake up I must make my bed. I have to take rubbish out. After school I must do my homework. I have to go figure skating. When I come home I must learn for school. I have to hang the laundry. I can prepare dinner or lunch at weekend. I mustn’t sing loudly, because my sister hates this. I can watch TV, but not too long. I must clean my room. I mustn’t stare at people. Sometimes I have to clean our bathroom. My sister has to put the dishes in dishwasher. My mother has to wake up at 6 a.m. My father has to do the hoovernig. I think our rules are okay.
Lana, 7. b

In our house we have some rules. I have to do my homework every day. When I do my homework, I can hang out with my friends. I also must vacuum cleaning every two days. I must take out the rubbish. I  also must wash the dishes after dinner. In the morning, I must clean my rabbit's cage. During the week, I mustn't go to bed late. Saturday is my favorite day. I can do whatever I want. I don't like rules. I think that in the world, there should be only one rule: That there are no rules! But I guess I won't die if I have rules at home. Probably, I am not the only one.
Gal, 7.b





No comments: