Wednesday, May 07, 2014

My dream job





Since I was a little boy, I loved cooking and eating. I prepared lunch, dinner and breakfast for my parents. Sometimes I made smoothies and sometimes sushi. I loved food. When I smelled food, I was just so happy. So I decided that when I grow up, I want to be a cook.
We have a cooking class at school. I love going there. When I'm at home, I often cook when I'm bored. I think of new recipes and enjoy eating them. Sometimes they're really good, but sometimes they taste awful. When I grow up, I would like to work in my restaurant. I would work with my friends and with a lot of other cooks. I don't want a big restaurant. I want a small and  cozy restaurant. If I really were a cook, I would sometimes have to work even at nights. But I don't mind. If I were tired, I'd take a break. After all, the restaurant will be mine.
In my restaurant, there will be also unusual recipes, but that doesn't mean they're going to be complicated. You're always welcome to my restaurant. Except at midnight, of course. I still have to sleep, don't I?
 Sima, 7.a


When I grow up I would like to be an actress. I like this job beacause you travel a lot and I love travelling. I like acting and singing. You work with a lot of people and sometimes with animals. I will work outside, because we will film in diffrent places and countries. Sometimes I will have to film in an office. I will work with a lot of people, other actors and directors.
I will have to act a lot and learn a lot of texts. I think sometimes I will say the wrong text and we will have to film that scene all over again. I won't wear a uniform, but I know I will change a lot of clothes.
Luna, 7.a

1 comment:

Celine Goodson said...

This blog post shows that people can change their dreams and ambitions during different moments in human life. It's quite common that someone has certain dreams during the childhood and can experiments different opinions and views during the adolescence or adulthood.

People experiment transformations and mutations due to different factors. It's evident that certain events in our life can change the personal beliefs.

Celine Goodson @ RMS Recruitment