Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Our family rules

I must get up at 7. I must make my bed every morning. I must put the washing out of the washing machine. I and my sister must do our homework. I must tidy up my room. I can watch TV in the evening. I don't have to go to bed at 8. I can sleep more on Sundays. I must sit up straight at the table. I mustn't bite my nails. I must say »please« when I ask for something and say »thank you« when I am given something. I and my sister must help our parents. I must be polite. I can water the flowers and have a pet. I must feed my pets. I mustn't eat too many sweets. I mustn't go to bed at midnight. I mustn't go to discos and point at people. I must clean the table. I don't have to visit my friends. I must go to shop on Saturdays. I don't have to cook. I and my sister can have a birthday party. I mustn't wear shoes in flat.
I think the rules are important.
Ivana, 7. b

My family rules aren't strict but they're fair.
For example, I don't have to eat everything from my plate or I must go to bed at nine o'clock. I don't have to clean the dishes. I must be polite. I can watch TV. I can't be noisy. I can help my father at his work. I and my sister have got some rules between us too. For example, we don't disturb each other when we do our homework.
I really like my family rules because they're fair and fairly divided.
Leon, 7. a

In our family we have family rules.
I must tidy up my room every weekend and sometimes help with other chores. I must do my homework and study every day. I must get up early in the morning except at the weekends, but I don’t have to make my bed every morning.
At lunch time I must sit politely. I must cover my mouth when I yawn or cough. I don’t have to make lunch, but sometimes I go to shop to buy some food and drink. I must obey my parents. I must always say “please” if I ask for something, or “thank you” if somebody gives me something.
I can invite my friends to our house.
I must go to bed until 9.30 pm, but at the weekends I don’t have to go to bed at this hour. I mustn’t go to bed at midnight or after 10.00 pm.
I think our family rules are O.K.
Hana, 7. b

No comments: