Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I got up very early and then I read a book. At seven o'clock I ate breakfast. For breakfast I had cornflakes with milk. After that I dessed up. I put on a black pullover and brown trousers. I brushed my teeth and went to school. I had the following subjects: Slovene, sports, history, maths and music. At school aI also ate my lunch. Fot lunch I had pizza and salad. After lunch I went home and I finnished my homework. I also studied a lot. Later, at three o'clock I went climbing. The gym for climbing is far away from my home, so I took a bus to get there. I like climbing very much. I came home in the evening. I prepared my schoolbag and then I watched TV and checked my e-mails on the computer. My mother cooked very good dinner, we had pancakes and a nice soup. After dinner I brushed my teeth and at nine o'clock I went to bed. Before I fell asleep I read Winetou from Karl May which I really like. My day was nice.

Luka V., 7.b

No comments: